Sound Aid specialises in Hi-Fi and audio servicing, repairs and upgrades. We literally cover the whole UK – distance no object!
A repair means to restore something damaged, faulty or worn back to a good condition. Faulty electrical appliances, such as audio equipment, should only be repaired by qualified engineers.
So your kit is not working to its best or not at all, what do you do? Speak to us!
As we have said, distance is no object. There a huge choice of couriers nowadays. Having tried most of them we tend to use Parcelforce as our first choice. They may not be the cheapest but we have found them to be the most reliable, most flexible and have the best insurance cover. Parcelforce will collect from you and deliver to our workshop or you can hand the item in to any post office
In situations where using a courier is not appropriate we can arrange personal collection and delivery.
Competitive rates apply to both carriage by courier or our own personal service.
- Hi-fi is our business and our passion
- We want to help you to get the most out of your system
- Our prices are extremely competitive
- Our engineers are fully trained and qualified
- We have many, many years experience - one is about to celebrate his 40th year in the business
- There is no problem we have not seen before
- Fast turn around
- All makes handled
- Solid state equipment
- Valve and tube equipment
- Reel to reel
- DJ equipment
- Stylus re-tips and repairs